Saturday, October 4, 2008

Presentations

This week we were able to see many interesting presentations. I really enjoyed all of them but my 3 favorites were Rob's, Case's, and Katie's. I thought that Rob's presentation was hilarious. I have never seen anyone do a presentation like this, but it was both informative and funny. I thought that Case's presentation was very informative and interesting. I have never known why our state flag had the palmetto tree and half crescent moon, so it was neat to learn the history behind it. I enjoyed Katie's presentation and loved the Lemon Bars. I am excited to now have the recipe and will definitely be making them very soon! I enjoyed this week of presentations and I think that everyone did a great job.

4 comments:

monica said...

This is Monica and I really enjoyed your presentation about studying abroad and just wanted you to know I mentioned it in my blog this week!

Anonymous said...

I liked your presentation on Italy and studying abroad! I commented on it on my blog for this week!

S Linder said...

I liked your presentation this week. I'm actually planning on studying abroad in Italy for maymester. I commented on your presentation in my blog.

Sara B said...

Hi Jan! :) Your presentation was one of my three favorites. I have always wanted to go to Italy, and/or study abroad! You gave such a great presentation, had lots of fun pictures, and provided everyone with alot of information about how to get signed up. I thought it was awesome, and very interesting to me.