Friday, September 26, 2008

Free Write

As senior year approaches it really makes me think about future jobs, and what to do now that will help me in the future. It is so scary to think that in about a year I will be student teaching and then I will have to have a job lined up for the next school year! Wow, is that stressful. I have been in many situations in which I have had to go through an interview and I think that it is great because you can never have enough experience with preparing for interviews. I am looking forward to the upcoming interview because, as the others, this will help to keep me on focus and task as far as what I should be prepared for in the near future. I hope that when I go into the real world looking for a job, that the interview process will be a pleasant one, but it definitely will not hurt to get as much experience with interviews as I can under my belt now.

No comments: