Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mock Interview Reflection Process

Before my mock interview I did not feel very nervous, because being nervous will just cause you to sike yourself out. Being nervous does nothing to help you. Most of the questions that were discussed I felt comfortable with, but there was one question that through me for a loop. It was asking about educational journals, which I have never heard of nor have I read. I did not respond to this question and then Mrs. Rogers explained to me how I should answer this question in the future. I am glad that I was asked this though because now I will be prepared for this question. It is important to have these mock interviews so that in the future I will be more prepared. If I could do this interview I would be a little more prepared. I would actually like to have the mock interview again just for the practice. I learned that you can never be too prepared. Going into the interview I thought that I would be okay because I know a lot about working with children and my major, but these interviews make you see that there is so much for me about my major and my passion.

No comments: