Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Future... 10 Years from Now

In 10 years from now I hope that I have begun to accomplish the goals that I am working towards now. I am an education major so I hope to have my own classroom, where I will be able to be a role model and a wonderful teacher to my students. I know that I am not perfect, but I pray that God will use me in others lives so that I can help to make a difference in my students lives, and the lives of those that I meet. I think that it is so important to have faith and to understand that it is not up to me, it is up to God and to pray that his will be done in my life. I hope that in 10 years that I will have a family and be a loving mother and wife, because as silly as it seems this is what I have always wanted since I was a little girl. Whether these things come true in my life or not, I know that everything happens for a reason and I just have to have faith that God will lead me in the direction that is best for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing silly about that at all!