Saturday, August 23, 2008

All About Me


Hey! I am a junior at Clemson University, majoring in Elementary Education. I was born in Montgomery, Alabama and I grew up on a dairy farm. My family moved to South Carolina in 2000 and I started 7th grade at Tamassee-Salem Middle/High School. I graduated in 2006 and started Clemson in the fall of 2006. I chose Elementary Education because I have always had a passion to work with children. They are just precious and I can't wait to be able to have my own classroom. My favorite season is the fall because that means that it is football season! I absolutely love college football... Go Tigers and Roll Tide Roll! This summer I was able to go to Italy through the education study abroad program during maymester. This is a picture of me standing in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

No comments: